How a Probate Lawyer Helps You - Illinois, Michigan, Arizona
If you have been appointed to serve as the personal representative of a loved one’s estate and you are not sure what your duties and obligations are during the probate process, it is important to seek help from a probate attorney. We can help you walk through the probate procedure step by step and ensure that you are properly administering your loved one’s estate.
It is important to understand that a person administering an estate does so as a “fiduciary.” This means that the personal representative has a legal duty to act for the benefit of others. The personal representative is in a position of trust and confidence. Thus, the personal representative has fiduciary obligations to the beneficiaries of the estate and to act in their best interests and according to the terms of the deceased’s estate plan.
When you work with the probate lawyers at Access Legal Care, PLLC, we will assist you with a wide range of tasks for you, including:
- Providing legal advice you can rely on
- Help you gather the information you need to file the appropriate pleadings, including an inventory of the estate assets and/or appraisals
- Open an uncontested estate
- Obtain letters of personal authority
- Publish required notices in county legal newspapers
- Notify beneficiaries
- Completion of closing documents, including inventory
- Communications with court on your behalf
- Sending documents to all parties and probate court as required
We can also assist you with contested or complex probate actions including improperly executed wills, improperly named personal representatives, and will contests.
HOW CAN I GET A FREE LEGAL CONSULTATION AND AFFORDABLE LEGAL HELP REGARDING PROBATE ADMINISTRATION IN MI, IL, AND AZ.
Access Legal Care provides a free legal consultation and affordable legal help for people who want to navigate the probate administration process.
If you would like us to help you with legal advice or drafting, filing, and/or litigating through the probate administration process in Illinois, Arizona, and Michigan, please schedule a free phone appointment with an attorney at https://www.accesslegalcare.com/schedule-a-phone-appointment/
We hope to be able to help you!