Print This Page Locations > Genesee County, Michigan Affordable Attorney

Genesee County, Michigan Affordable Attorney

Genessee County, MI (Flint, etc) Award-winning law firm, caring attorneys / lawyers. Full- or self-help legal at 40-60% savings. Get FREE phone consult now.

Access Legal Care, PLLC is an award-winning full-service law firm that that provides affordable and effective legal help to lower- and moderate-income Americans at 40-60% savings. We cover the most common legal services and lower- and moderate-income people are likely to ever need.

Schedule a FREE Phone Consultation now!

How it Works

1. We provide qualified, affordable "Primary Care Attorneys," so you don't have to search for them. All of our Primary Care Attorneys offer affordable legal services as follows:

  • Free Initial Phone Consultation - scheduled right from our website.
  • Low Up-front fees that are as low as $225 and no higher than $2250 (compared to $2500-$5000 average for most other attorneys)

  • Affordable Self-Help and Full Representation legal services at discounted flat-fees and low hourly rates that are 50% lower than the state average rate for attorney's fees.

  • Monthly Payment Plans: For our full-representation clients, we offer a low initial fee-deposit and an affordable monthly payment plan.

  • Local Representation, if needed. Every participating attorney provides state-wide coverage. Your attorney will be your "Primary Care Attorney" throughout your case, including for any Evidentiary or Trial Hearings. For all other non-evidentirary hearings, your Primary Care Attorney will work with a local "Litigation Attorney" to cover your hearings. After the hearing, your Primary Care Attorney continues with you throughout the case.

2. You schedule a Free phone consultation with them. Just click on our Online-appointment calendar, pick a date/time that works for YOU, and you will be scheduled with a caring, licensed attorney who will provide you with one free phone consultation.

3. You get affordable legal help, if needed, at 40-60% savings. After you speak to an Access Legal Care Primary Care Attorney, if you want to work with them, they will give you one or more pricing options under our "Low-Fee Guarantee:" guaranteed lower initial retainers, hourly rates, and flat-fees that result in 40-60% overall savings, compared to most attorneys in the state.

Click Here to get a Free Legal Consultation (Phone Only)

Legal Services Offered

All Access Legal Care Primary Care Attorneys can provide you with self-help or full-representation services throughout the state. Attorneys provide one more practice areas below, and all of the services listed underneath. You just click to schedule an appointment, choose the correct practice area for your matter, and you will be scheduled with a Primary Care Attorney who can provide you with full-service or limited-service legal help to meet your legal needs.


  • Write and send Attorney Demand Letters
  • Write and send Attorney Opinion Letters
  • Providing ongoing Legal Advice (first consult free)
  • Prepare documents -- all documents attorney-completed & reviewed!
  • File or Submit documents to the appropriate court or agency
  • Get hearing dates for you
  • Negotiate with unrepresented opposing attorneys for you
  • Serve the opposing party or advise you how to


  • Negotiate with Attorney(s) of the opposing, represented party(ies)
  • In-court appearances / representation


    • Complaint / Lawsuit against someone
    • Answer to complaint/motion filed against you
    • Motion to Amend a Complaint
    • Ex Parte Motion for Alternative Form of Service
    • Motion to Enter Default Judgment
    • Motion to Set Aside Default Judgment
    • Witness List and/or Pre-trial Statement
    • Subpoena Requests (for Documents/Records and Attendance at Trial)
    • Discovery Requests (includes Interrogatories, Request for Docs, Request for Admissions)
    • Motion for Summary Disposition (Not including specific laws/facts of case)
    • Trial Brief (Not including specific laws/facts of case)
    • 7-day Order and Notice of Presentment
    • Subpoena for Deposition or for Creditor’s Examination (for filing/service)
    • Misc. Attorney Letter for various purposes
    • LLC Operating Agreement
    • INC (Incorporation/Company) By-Laws
    • Articles of Incorporation to create INC. + Register EIN
    • Articles of Organization to create LLC + Register EIN
    • Articles of Incorporation to create Non-profit INC + Register EIN
    • Prepare & File 501(c)(3) application w/ proper updates to By-laws & Articles of Incorporation
    • Certificate of Assumed Name
    • Certificate of Dissolution of LLC/INC
    • File Trademark Registration
    • File Copyright Registration
    • Register Trade-name DBA with Michigan
    • Evict a Commercial Tenant
    • Defend against Eviction of Commercial Tenant
    • See GENERAL LITIGATION SERVICES for Filing or Answering Complaint for Business Disputes
    • Misdemeanors
    • Felonies
    • DUI / OWI / Drunk-driving / Driving under Influence
    • Traffic Tickets
    • Restore Driver’s License
    • Expunge Felony
    • Open informal probate estate
    • Open formal probate estate
    • Close probate estate
    • Petition for Conservatorship
    • Petition to Establish Guardianship
    • Motion to Terminate Guardianship
    • Prepare Last Will & Testament
    • Prepare Revocable Trust
    • Durable Power of Attorney & Health Power of Attorney
    • Petition Regarding Trustee or Personal Representative Mismanagement of Trust/Will duties
    • Petition to dispute Will or Trust provisions
    • See GENERAL LITIGATION SERVICES for Filing or Answering Complaint regarding Probate Contests
    • Adoption
    • Step-Parent Adoption
    • Motion for Waiver of Court Fees – Circuit Court
    • Complaint for Divorce, NO Minors (includes all docs to file)
    • Complaint for Divorce, MINORS (includes all docs to file)
    • Complaint for Separate Maintenance (Legal Separation)
    • Complaint for Custody
    • Complaint for Paternity & Motion to Order DNA Testing
    • Petition to Establish Guardianship
    • Motion to Terminate Guardianship
    • Motion to Enforce Order / Show-Cause
    • Motion for Ex Parte Order & Emergency Order/Hearing
    • Motion to Modify Custody and/or Parenting Time
    • Motion for Spousal Support during Divorce case
    • Motion for Financial Status Quo Order & To Preserve Assets during Divorce case
    • Motion for Attorney’s Fees during Family Law case
    • Motion to Establish, Modify, or Stop Child Support
    • Motion to Modify or Eliminate Child Support Arrearages
    • Motion to Move more than 100 miles away with children
    • Object to Referee Recommendation
    • Consent Judgment of Divorce (and all related docs)
    • Consent Judgment of Separate Maintenance
    • Consent Judgment of Custody, Parenting Time, & Support (and all related docs)
    • Name Change
    • Qualified Domestic Relations Order (QDRO, or EDRO)
    • See GENERAL LITIGATION SERVICES for Filing or Answering Complaint for Divorce/Custody
    • Rental Lease (includes Lease, Application, Damage Inventory List, Disclosures)
    • Property Deed
    • Land Contracts
    • Evict a Home Tenant
    • Evict a Commercial Tenant
    • Defend against eviction
    • Foreclose on Property
    • Defend against foreclosure
    • Land-contract Forfeiture
    • Defend against Land-contract Forfeiture
    • See GENERAL LITIGATION SERVICES for litigation services regarding property and home.
    • File Wage Garnishment to collect on money judgment
    • File State Tax Garnishment to collect on money judgment
    • File Bank Lien to collect on money judgment
    • File Judgment Lien to collect on money judgment
    • Bankruptcy Chapter 7 and Chapter 13
    • See GENERAL LITIGATION SERVICES for Filing or Answering Complaint for Money Judgment
    • Petition for Name Change
    • Calculate child support; Prepare Uniform Child Support Order
    • Write custom Attorney Letters

* Note: not all attorneys offer all services. You will choose the Practice Area first, and then be scheduled with an attorney who covers all of the services listed within that practice area above.

Cities We Serve

Access Legal Care serves clients in every Michigan city. Below is some information about this county and the cities we serve: 

County Clerk: John J Gleason
900 South Saginaw Street
Flint, MI 48502
Phone: 810-257-3224
Population: 425790


Mayor: Paula Zelenko
4303 South Center Road
Burton, MI 48519
Phone: 810-743-1500
Fax: 810-743-5060
Population: 29999

Clayton Township
Township Supervisor: Chris Gehringer
2011 South Morrish Road
Swartz Creek, MI 48473
Phone: 810-635-4433
Fax: 810-635-4526
Population: 7800

Mayor: Bob Smith
505 West Vienna Street
Clio, MI 48420
Phone: 810-686-5850
Fax: 810-686-0627
Population: 2646

Mayor: Tim Bishop
200 East Flint Street
Davison, MI 48423
Phone: 810-653-2191
Fax: 810-653-9621
Population: 5173

Mayor: Sue Osborn
301 South Leroy Street
Fenton, MI 48430
Phone: 810-629-2261
Fax: 810-629-2004
Population: 11756

Mayor: Dayne Walling
1101 South Saginaw Street
Flint, MI 48502
Phone: 810-766-7418
Fax: 810-766-7032
Population: 102434

Flint Township
Township Supervisor: Karyn Miller
1490 South Dye Road
Flint, MI 48532
Phone: 810-732-1350
Fax: 810-732-0866
Population: 102434

Mayor: Kevin Keane
725 East Main Street
Flushing, MI 48433
Phone: 810-659-3130
Population: 8389

Genesee Township
Township Supervisor: Steven D Fuhr
7244 North Genesee Road
Genesee, MI 48437
Phone: 810-640-2000
Fax: 810-640-1150
Population: 21581

Grand Blanc
Mayor: Susan J Soderstrom
203 East Grand Blanc Road
Grand Blanc, MI 48439
Phone: 810-694-1118
Population: 8276

Grand Blanc Township
Township Supervisor: Marilyn “Micki” Hoffman
5371 South Saginaw Street
Flint, MI 48507
Phone: 810-424-2600
Fax: 810-694-2881
Population: 37508

Mayor: David Lossing
132 East Broad Street
Linden, MI 48451
Phone: 810-735-7980
Fax: 810-735-4793
Population: 3991

Mayor: Colleen Brown
141 Parkway Drive
Montrose, MI 48457
Phone: 810-639-6168
Fax: 810-639-6125
Population: 1657

Mount Morris
Mayor: Daniel J Lavelle
11649 North Saginaw Street
Mount Morris, MI 48458
Phone: 810-686-2160
Population: 3086

Mount Morris Township
Township Supervisor: Larry Green
5447 Bicentennial Drive Mount
Morris, MI 48458
Phone: 810-785-0817
Fax: 810-785-2545
Population: 21501

Swartz Creek
Mayor: David Krueger
8083 Civic Drive
Swartz Creek, MI 48473
Phone: 810-635-4464
Fax: 810-635-2887
Population: 5758

Additional Municipalities

Argentine Township
Atlas Township
Forest Township
Lennon (part)
Mundy Township
Otter Lake (part)
Richfield Township
Thetford Township
Vienna Township 

Access Legal Care, PLLC is proud to serve Genesee County and its local towns, including Flint.

Access Legal Care, PLLC offers cheap and affordable legal services, while providing high-quality, effective, and caring legal care.