Print This Page ILLINOIS > Locations > Marshall County, Illinois Affordable Attorney

Marshall County, Illinois Affordable Attorney

Marshall County, IL (Lacon, etc)

Award-winning law firm, caring attorneys / lawyers. Full- or self-help legal at 40-60% savings. Get FREE phone consult now.

Access Legal Care, LLC is an award-winning full-service law firm that that provides affordable and effective legal help to lower- and moderate-income Americans at 40-60% savings. We cover the most common legal services and lower- and moderate-income people are likely to ever need.

We provide quality legal services at cheap prices, because all people deserve affordable access to justice. Although our attorneys are not "cheap," our prices are. Even people who are not able to find pro bono attorneys, free attorneys, and free legal aid can often afford our prices and payment plans, thus allowing them to have high-quality legal representation within their budget.

Schedule a FREE Phone Consultation now!


 Access Legal Care offers Illinois clients, and out-of-state clients with Illinois cases, the following benefits:

  • Free initial legal consultation
  • Affordable legal fees at 40-60% savings
  • A single Primary Care Attorney to manage your case from start to finish.
  • Self-help, Unbundled, Limited-Scope legal services
  • Many flat-fee services
  • Low initial fees
  • Weekly payment plans
  • Serves clients state-wide
  • Online case-file, online calendar, online messaging
  • Easy-access to your attorney
  • Hearing Representation for some cases (working with local in-state attorneys)


We provide qualified, affordable Primary Care Attorneys in the following areas:

  • Divorce Dissolution Attorneys / Lawyers
  • Child Support Attorneys / Lawyers
  • Custody Attorneys / Lawyers
  • Parenting Time & Parentage Attorneys / Lawyers
  • Estate Planning Attorneys / Lawyers
  • Wills & Trust Attorneys / Lawyers
  • Powers of Attorney Attorneys / Lawyers
  • Medicaid Planning Attorneys / Lawyers
  • Landlord/Tenant Attorneys / Lawyers
  • Eviction Attorneys / Lawyers
  • Collections Attorneys / Lawyers
  • Law suit Attorneys / Lawyers
  • Bankruptcy Attorneys / Lawyers
  • Creditor / Debtor Attorneys / Lawyers
  • Small Business Attorneys / Lawyer
  • Commercial Attorneys / Lawyers
  • Non-profit 501c3 Attorneys / Lawyers
  • Trademark Attorneys / Lawyers
  • Copyright Attorneys / Lawyers
  • Real Estate Attorneys / Lawyers
  • Property Attorneys / Lawyers
  • Criminal Attorneys / Lawyers
  • Felony Attorneys / Lawyers
  • Misdemeanor Attorneys / Lawyers
  • Driving Under Influence (DUI) Attorneys / Lawyers
  • Operating Under Influence Attorneys / Lawyers
  • Alcohol Offenses Attorneys / Lawyers
  • Suspended Driver's License - Restoration Attorneys / Lawyers
  • Traffic Ticket Attorneys / Lawyers
  • Expungement Attorneys / Lawyers
  • Garnishment Attorneys / Lawyers
  • Lien Attorneys / Lawyers
  • Name change Attorneys / Lawyers
  • Debtor Attorneys / Lawyers (FDCPA / FCRA – Creditor / Credit Reporting Agency violations)
  • QDRO / EDRO / Qualified Domestic Relations Attorneys / Lawyers
  • Tax law. Settlement. Audits. Appeals Attorneys / Lawyers
  • Immigration Attorneys / Lawyers
  • Student loan Management Attorneys / Lawyers
  • Veterans Assistance - SMCRA Attorneys / Lawyers
  • Social Security Disability Attorneys / Lawyers

Legal Services Offered

All Access Legal Care Primary Care Attorneys provide you with limited-scope or self-help legal services throughout the state. In addition, when possible, your Primary Care Attorney will seek out, sub-contract to, and work with local attorneys to provide local representation at hearings (as long as local attorneys are available at affordable rates for your type of case). Primary Care Attorneys provide one or more practice areas below, and all of the services listed underneath. You just click to schedule an appointment, choose the correct practice area for your matter, and you will be scheduled with a Primary Care Attorney who can provide you with limited-service legal help to meet your legal needs, and who may be able to partner with a local attorney for full-representation as needed.


  • Write and send Attorney Demand Letters
  • Write and send Attorney Opinion Letters
  • Providing ongoing Legal Advice (first consult free)
  • Prepare legal documents -- all documents attorney-completed & reviewed! For example:
    • Complaints and petitions
    • Motions and Motion Briefs
    • Answers to complaints, petitions and motions
    • Final Orders and Judgments
    • Discovery documents (e.g. Interrogatories, Requests for Production of Documents, Requests for Admissions, Witness Lists, Exhibit Lists, Subpoena’s, etc).
    • Mediation Summaries or Statements
    • Case Evaluation Summaries / Statements
    • Trial Briefs
    • Appellate applications and Briefs
  • Work with local attorney to schedule/hold Depositions
  • File or Submit documents to the appropriate court or agency
  • Get hearing dates for you
  • Negotiate with unrepresented opposing parties for you
  • Serve documents to the opposing party or advise you how to do so
  • Review legal documents from opposing parties and/or their attorneys; advise you.
  • Help you prepare for hearings and trials


  • Negotiate with Attorney(s) of the opposing, represented party(ies)
  • Provide attorneys to assist you with:
    • In-court appearances / representation
    • Mediations
    • Case Evaluations
    • Trials


    • Complaint / Lawsuit against someone
    • Answer to complaint/motion filed against you
    • Motion to Amend a Complaint
    • Ex Parte Motion for Alternative Form of Service
    • Motion to Enter Default Judgment
    • Motion to Set Aside Default Judgment
    • Witness List and/or Pre-trial Statement
    • Subpoena Requests (for Documents/Records and Attendance at Trial)
    • Discovery Requests (includes Interrogatories, Request for Docs, Request for Admissions)
    • Motion for Summary Disposition (Not including specific laws/facts of case)
    • Trial Brief (Not including specific laws/facts of case)
    • 7-day Order and Notice of Presentment
    • Subpoena for Deposition or for Creditor’s Examination (for filing/service)
    • Misc. Attorney Letter for various purposes
    • LLC Operating Agreement
    • INC (Incorporation/Company) By-Laws
    • Articles of Incorporation to create INC. + Register EIN
    • Articles of Organization to create LLC + Register EIN
    • Articles of Incorporation to create Non-profit INC + Register EIN
    • Prepare & File 501(c)(3) application w/ proper updates to By-laws & Articles of Incorporation
    • Certificate of Assumed Name
    • Certificate of Dissolution of LLC/INC
    • File Trademark Registration
    • File Copyright Registration
    • Register Trade-name DBA with Illinois
    • Evict a Commercial Tenant
    • Defend against Eviction of Commercial Tenant
    • See GENERAL LITIGATION SERVICES for Filing or Answering Complaint for Business Disputes
    • Misdemeanors
    • Felonies
    • DUI / OWI / Drunk-driving / Driving under Influence
    • Restore Driver’s License
    • Expunge Felony
    • Open informal probate estate
    • Open formal probate estate
    • Close probate estate
    • Petition for Conservatorship
    • Petition to Establish Guardianship
    • Motion to Terminate Guardianship
    • Prepare Last Will & Testament
    • Prepare Revocable Trust
    • Durable Power of Attorney & Health Power of Attorney
    • Prepare Elder Law Plans and Documents
    • Petition Regarding Trustee or Personal Representative Mismanagement of Trust/Will duties
    • Petition to dispute Will or Trust provisions
    • See GENERAL LITIGATION SERVICES for Filing or Answering Complaint regarding Probate Contests
    • Adoption
    • Step-Parent Adoption
    • CPS / DHCS Termination of Parental Rights, etc. Cases
    • Motion for Waiver of Court Fees – Circuit Court
    • Complaint for Divorce / Dissolution, NO Minors (includes all docs to file)
    • Complaint for Divorce / Dissolution, MINORS (includes all docs to file)
    • Complaint for Legal Separation
    • Complaint for Custody
    • Motion to Modify Custody or Parenting Time / Parentage
    • Complaint for Paternity & Motion to Order DNA Testing
    • Petition to Establish Guardianship
    • Motion to Terminate Guardianship
    • Motion to Enforce Order / Show-Cause
    • Motion for Ex Parte Order & Emergency Order/Hearing
    • Motion to Modify Custody and/or Parenting Time
    • Motion for Spousal Support during Divorce case
    • Motion for Financial Status Quo Order & To Preserve Assets during Divorce case
    • Motion for Attorney’s Fees during Family Law case
    • Motion to Establish, Modify, or Stop Child Support
    • Motion to Modify or Eliminate Child Support Arrearages
    • Motion to Move more than 100 miles away with children
    • Object to Referee Recommendation
    • Consent Judgment of Divorce / Dissolution (and all related docs)
    • Consent Judgment of Legal Separation
    • Consent Judgment of Custody, Parenting Time, & Support (and all related docs)
    • Name Change
    • Qualified Domestic Relations Order (QDRO, or EDRO)
    • See GENERAL LITIGATION SERVICES for Filing or Answering Complaint for Divorce/Custody
    • Rental Lease (includes Lease, Application, Damage Inventory List, Disclosures)
    • Property Deed
    • Land Contracts
    • Evict a Home Tenant
    • Evict a Commercial Tenant
    • Defend against eviction
    • Foreclose on Property
    • Defend against foreclosure
    • Land-contract Forfeiture
    • Defend against Land-contract Forfeiture
    • See GENERAL LITIGATION SERVICES for litigation services regarding property and home.
    • File Wage Garnishment to collect on money judgment
    • File State Tax Garnishment to collect on money judgment
    • File Bank Lien to collect on money judgment
    • File Judgment Lien to collect on money judgment
    • Bankruptcy Chapter 7 and Chapter 13
    • See GENERAL LITIGATION SERVICES for Filing or Answering Complaint for Money Judgment
    • Petition for Name Change
    • Calculate child support; Prepare Uniform Child Support Order
    • Write custom Attorney Letters
    • Defend against or sue Creditors (FDCPA / FCRA, etc)
    • QDRO / EDRO / Domestic Relations Orders
    • Tax law. Settlement. Audits. Appeals
    • Lawyer services: Circuit court appeals
    • Immigration Services
    • Student Loan Management Services
    • VA Assistance / SMCRA
    • Social Security Disability

* Note: not all attorneys offer all services. You will choose the Practice Area first, and then be scheduled with an attorney who covers all of the services listed within that practice area above.

Access Legal Care serves clients in every Illinois city, including these cities in this county: 

La Rose
Lacon (County Seat)
Saratoga Center

Access Legal Care, LLC is proud to serve Marshall County and its local towns, including Lacon.

Access Legal Care, LLC offers cheap and affordable legal services, while providing high-quality, effective, and caring legal care.