Print This Page NEBRASKA > Locations / Contact Us > Otoe County, Nebraska Affordable Attorney

Otoe County, Nebraska Affordable Attorney

OTOE COUNTY, NEBRASKA Experienced, independent, law firms / lawyers / attorneys, "Access-Certified," and committed to providing affordable legal advice and services. Limited-scope and Full-Representation available. Free case assessment and affordable legal services often at 20-40% savings compared to typical attorneys. Low up-front fees and Payment Plans. CLICK HERE for a Free Case Assessment

Who We Are

The Access Lawyer Network (ALN) is not a law firm, but is an affiliation of licensed & experienced local law firms, attorneys, and team members nationwide who are dedicated to providing individuals, small businesses, and non-profits with free case assessments and affordable legal advice & services for their most common legal needs. 

CLICK HERE for a Free Case Assessment

What We Offer

  • Award-winning Nationwide Law-Firm.*
  • Limited-scope / Unbundled Options **
  • Free Case Consultation by Phone
  • Affordable Legal Services. Often at 25-50% savings compared to typical law firms.
  • Low initial fees, flat fees, and payment plans for all services.
  • Attorneys and Lawyers who are Licensed, Experienced, and Dependable.
  • Online secure client portal for client/staff messages, documents, court events, and deadlines.

CLICK HERE for a Free Case Assessment

**Limited-Scope / Unbundled Options

Unlike many traditional law firms, Access Legal Care offers limited-scope / unbundled legal services. Unbundling, or limited scope representation, is an alternative to traditional, full-service representation. Instead of requiring large, up-front retainer fees and then handling every task in a matter from start to finish, our lawyers handle one phase of legal services at a time, for an affordable flat-rate and payment plan, and then allows the client to decide if they want to handle any of the phases themselves. This approach allows clients to get expert legal advice and representation on a “pay as you go” or “flat-rate” basis, reducing both up-front and total costs, and giving the client complete control over their legal matter.

Practice Areas Covered in Your State

Below is a list of our primary practice areas that we currently provide in your state. Check back often to see if we offer other services in the near future. Please click the [Learn More] link next to any service to get more details.

CLICK HERE for a Free Case Assessment


With our Immigration services at Access Legal Care, our attorneys assist prospective-immigrants, employees, and travelers with the ability to visit, reside in, and work in the United States of America. The immigration lawyers at Access Legal Care will provide dependable solutions for your legal needs. We will listen to you and determine your goals and background and then offer you a viable solution based on your current circumstances.

Our award-winning legal team can handle both family and employment-based immigration cases to make our clients’ lives as simple as possible. When you contact us, you will undoubtedly receive personalized attention to all of your concerns. Our goal is to assist our clients with all immigration-related concerns successfully, and we are dedicated to this goal.

Do you need help from immigration lawyers? If you want to learn more about your legal rights, schedule a Free Consultation today!

Types of Visas We Support

There are four types of U.S.A. visas, all of which we support. Visa Type #1 is the tourist visa (pleasure travel visas); Visa Type #2 are the Immigration and naturalization visas (including by marriage, fiance’, family member, etc); Visa Type #3 are Student visas (for those living abroad to study in the U.S.A.); and Visa Type #4 are Business or work visas (for working, which include both non-immigrant and immigrant types). Access Legal Care Attorney’s provide services for all four visa types.

Types of Immigration Services We Offer

Access Legal Care keeps up with the ever-changing laws of immigration to ensure our clients’ satisfaction throughout their legal journey. To provide the most appropriate immigration legal strategies, we work with individuals, employers, and employees.

Common immigration services we offer include:

  • Affidavits of Support
  • Citizenship Applications
  • Employment Visas
  • Family-based Visas
  • Fiance’ Visas
  • Green Card Applications & Renewals
  • Married-based Visas
  • Naturalization Applications
  • Register Permanent Status or Adjust Status
  • Removal of Conditions Responses
  • Request for Evidence (RFE) Responses
  • Tourist Visas

If you or a member of your family has been placed under the jurisdiction of the Immigration Court, we can help you navigate the process. The immigration services lawyers at Access Legal Care will ensure that you have the information to make decisions at every critical point.

How Can Our Services Assist You?

Your lawyer may be able to assist you by drawing on their knowledge of the immigration process and the necessary forms and documents. They’ll answer your questions and let you know what your options are. You won’t be left in the dark when it comes to making decisions.

Access Legal Care will also carry out the following services:

  • Gather evidence to back up your claim
  • Examine how the law affects you and your loved ones
  • Make you aware of your legal rights
  • Keep those rights in mind throughout your case
  • Make sure you’re aware of your choices
  • Fill out all of the necessary paperwork
  • Assist you in adhering to any relevant timelines
  • Coordinate with your employer or sponsor when necessary
  • Assist you in preparing for meetings with immigration officers

Access Legal Care helps clients with the following types of applications and responses:

  • I-130/I-130a Petition for Alien Relative
  • I-129F Petition for Alien Fiance'
  • I-90 Renew Green Card
  • I-485 Application to Register Permanent Status or Adjust Status
  • I-751 Remove Conditions
  • I-765, Application for Employment Authorization
  • I-864 Affidavit of Support
  • K-1 Visa
  • K-2 Visa
  • K-3 Visa
  • N-400, Application for Naturalization
  • B-1 Visa, Temporary Business Visitor
  • B-2 Visa, Temporary Tourist I-90 Renew Green Card
  • N-400, Application for Naturalization

We have previously assisted many people in situations similar to yours. Allow us to handle your case. Your immigration services lawyer will ensure that you exhaust all of your legal options to attain your objectives. You’ll never feel left in the dark about your rights, obligations, or how to navigate complicated issues.

Experienced Attorneys working with the United States Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS)

The U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) is the government agency that oversees lawful immigration to the United States.

U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services administers the nation’s lawful immigration system with the goal of safeguarding its integrity and promise by efficiently and fairly adjudicating requests for immigration benefits while protecting Americans, securing the homeland, and honoring our values.

Access Legal Care Attorneys work with the USCIS employees and departments to identify, understand, and navigate the latest applications, processes, forms, fees, and steps necessary to help our clients safely, effectively, and efficiently achieve their immigration, family, employment, educational, and/or visitation goals.

For additional information about USCIS, please visit their main website at

Get Legal Help from Our Immigration Services Lawyers

The immigration attorneys at our offices are happy to meet you wherever is most convenient for you. Our legal team works hard to handle your case with the care you would expect from a law firm. We also make our award-winning immigration services as affordable as possible with numerous payment options.

CLICK HERE for a Free Case Assessment


The Internal Revenue Service (IRS) can be scary without owing them money. If you owe a large tax balance to the IRS, it can be terrifying. The IRS can hold onto your property, garnish your wages, freeze access to your financial balances, and put liens on or seize your property. If your money-related challenges have gotten you into difficulty with the IRS, you have to act quickly to avoid a terrible outcome.

In the event that you don't have the cash to take care of your obligation to the IRS, you need not fear. There are alternatives accessible to you, and an accomplished lawyer can assist you with negotiating an agreement with the IRS and help you get your life back on track.

You have the legitimate option to speak to the IRS yourself; however, most citizens have discovered that expert assistance, for example, specific lawyers, bookkeepers, or specialists who are knowledgeable about helping citizens settle unpaid assessment obligations, can improve your chances of arriving at an adequate settlement with the IRS.

Typically, the IRS will work with the individuals who owe cash, and you have a few unique alternatives available to help settle your obligation with them. For example, some of those options are installment agreements, an installment agreement with partial payments, an offer in compromise, not currently collective programs, bankruptcy, release of wage garnishments, stopping the IRS from levying any bank accounts, and releasing you from any IRS obligations which are past the statute of limitations. Permitting an accomplished IRS-negotiation lawyer to deal with your IRS correspondences and communications is smart choice. Using an experienced lawyer to communicate and negotiate with the IRS can save you significant money, lower your stress, and give you peace of mind.

Access Legal Care lawyers assist people throughout the U.S.A. with negotiating with the IRS to resolve their tax debts. Our fees depend on how much you owe, and we can work out low initial and monthly payment plan options.

CLICK HERE for a Free Case Assessment


Access Legal Care Attorneys provide mediation services in family/domestic matters, civil lawsuit matters, landlord/tenant matters, and in business disputes.

Mediation is a private process where our attorney acts as a neutral 3rd person who works with both parties to a dispute to gather facts, determine their respective positions, communicate and share those positions and proposals to the other party(ies), and then work back and forth between the party(ies) to reduce disagreements, find common ground, consider compromises and alternative approaches that all parties can accept, and ultimately come to a resolution on some or all issues which can then be written by a local attorney into a final Consent Judgment or Order, thus resolving the case.

Please Note: We can ONLY provide mediation if ALL PARTIES to the case (both sides) have already agreed to mediate, and all you need to do now is to select a mediator. We can NOT assist you if: 1) you are trying to convince the other party to mediate, but they haven't committed to do so; 2) you want to send an Attorney Letter demanding that the other party(ies) enter mediation; 3) you are really looking for someone to contact and negotiate with the other party to avoid court. We can NOT assist you for any of these scenarios -- we can only assist if both parties have already agreed to use a mediator. 

CLICK HERE for a Free Case Assessment


A “Qualified Domestic Relations Order” (also known as QDRO), and an Eligible Domestic Relations Order” (also known as an EDRO) is a court order used to divide specific types of retirement plans, including qualified and 403(b) plans. According to the Internal Revenue Service, a QDRO is “a judgment, decree or order for a retirement plan to pay child support, alimony or marital property rights to a spouse, former spouse, child or other dependents of a [retirement plan] participant.”

A QDRO grants a person known as the “alternate payee” the right to part of the retirement benefits a former spouse (the “participant”) earned through an employer-sponsored retirement plan. While a QDRO provides benefits to an alternate payee when the participant is alive, it can also award survivor benefits if the participant dies.

Access Legal Care prepares QDROs and EDROs for divorcing or divorced couples in all 50 states of the U.S. Our services include: Preparing the QDRO/EDRO to comply with U.S. Laws, Plan Administrator guidelines, and the divorce judgment itself; send to Plan Administrator for pre-approval; make changes after pre-approval and then work with couples to get signatures; send to the Court to get Judge’s signature; send judge-signed Order to the Plan Administrator for processing; and all legal advice to client throughout the process.

Common types of QDROs and EDROs that we can prepare include:

  • 401k
  • 403b
  • Pensions
  • Defined-Contribution Plans
  • Defined-Benefit Plans
  • Railroad Retirement System Tier 2
  • Federal Employees Retirement System (FERS)
  • Individual Retirement Account (IRA)
  • Thrift Savings Plan for Federal Employees
  • Civil Service Retirement System (CSRS)
  • Teachers Insurance and Annuity Association - College Retirement Equities Fund (TIAA/CREF)
  • Military Retirement System Qualifying Court Order

CLICK HERE for a Free Case Assessment


A trademark is a brand name. A trademark or service mark includes any word, name, symbol, device, or any combination, used or intended to be used to identify and distinguish the goods/services of one seller or provider from those of others, and to indicate the source of the goods/services.

It is vitally important that you select or create a trademark that is both federally registrable and legally protectable. Although federal registration of a mark is not mandatory, it has several advantages, including notice to the public of the registrant's claim of ownership of the mark, legal presumption of ownership nationwide, and exclusive right to use the mark on or in connection with the goods/services listed in the registration.

If you are a foreign-domiciled applicant, you must have a U.S.-licensed attorney represent you at the USPTO. Non-U.S.-licensed attorneys and non-attorneys may give you inaccurate information and legal advice about your trademark rights and the registration process in the United States.

If you are domiciled in the United States, you are not required to have a U.S.-licensed attorney represent you, but we strongly encourage you to hire one who specializes in trademark law to guide you through the application process. Although USPTO staff can provide information about the federal application process, USPTO employees cannot give you legal advice or help you fill out forms.

Access Legal Care registers Trademarks for your business in all 50 states. Our services include: Filing of trademark application with the United States Patent and Trademark Office (USPTO); a basic federal direct-hit search of the federal trademark database for direct conflicts with your trademark; color adjustment and compilation of your trademark specimens and designs; Email delivery of your trademark application; Electronic copy of your trademark application; respond to and make changes to your application based on any initial communications from USPTO; 60 days unlimited legal advice.

CLICK HERE for a Free Case Assessment


We provide qualified, affordable Attorneys in the following areas:

Affidavit of Support Attorneys / Lawyers

Citizenship Attorneys / Lawyers

Family-based Visa Attorneys / Lawyers

Fiance’ Visa Attorneys / Lawyers

Green Card Attorneys / Lawyers

Immigration Attorneys / Lawyers

IRS Tax Negotiation Attorneys / Lawyers

Married-based Visa Attorneys / Lawyers

Mediation Attorneys / Lawyers

Naturalization Attorneys / Lawyers

QDRO / EDRO / Qualified Domestic Relations Attorneys / Lawyers

Removal of Conditions Attorneys / Lawyers

Request for Evidence (RFE) Attorneys / Lawyers

Visa Attorneys / Lawyers

Trademark Attorneys / Lawyers

States, Counties, and Cities We Serve

Access-Certified independent attorneys who are members of the Access Lawyer Network provide affordable legal consultations and legal services to Americans in all states, all counties, and all cities listed below.

Otoe County covers all of the following communities:

Nebraska City
Census-designated place
Woodland Hills

Otoe County Court

About the County:

Otoe County is a county in the U.S. state of Nebraska. As of the 2010 United States Census, the population was 15,740. Its county seat is Nebraska City. The county was formed in 1854, and was named tor the Otoe Indian tribe. In the Nebraska license plate system, Otoe County is represented by the prefix 11 (it had the eleventh-largest number of vehicles registered in the county when the license plate system was established in 1922).

Otoe County Court Address:

Main Address
Otoe County County Court Clerk
1021 Central Ave # 103
Nebraska City, NE 68410

Access Legal Care offers pro bono / free legal advice while providing cheap and affordable legal services with skilled lawyers & attorneys.