Print This Page
Hiring Part-Time Attorneys, Remote, Up to $5k/month
Access Legal Care is looking for one or more Attorney(s) licensed in any state in the United States. We currently serve in several states and are expanding into many more, where ethics rules allow us to do so efficiently, affordably, effectively, and profitably.
This opportunity will allow you to remain in your own law practice in which you find, serve, and charge your own clients as you do today. However, by working as an of-counsel part-time Attorney for Access Legal Care, you will be able to augment your own practice, earn additional revenues that you are not earning with your own firm, and helping Access Legal Care to profitably provide free legal advice and affordable legal services to lower- and moderate-income Americans for their most common legal needs.
Practice Areas (experience required in each):
• 70% Family Law
• 15% Criminal
• 15% Other: including Simple Probate, Wills, Contracts, Deeds, and Civil/Probate Litigation, etc.
Earnings and Obligations:
In this position, you will:
• Earn up to $5,000 additional income per month, 1099.
• Give free 20 minute initial phone consultations and sell legal services
• Communicate with clients via email and scheduled phone calls
• Review and finalize legal documents initially prepared by our staff
• Attend hearings locally and up to 3 hours away.
• Have the support of a staff of full-time Admins and Paralegals
• Have access to other attorneys for guidance, discussing strategy, getting tips, answering your questions.
The Access Legal Care advantages:
• We do all marketing, find the cases, and schedule the cases on your calendar, within times you designate, and without conflicts of any other activities on your personal calendar.
• All new-client consultations are only 20-minute phone calls -- speak to new prospects from anywhere in the world.
• We provide In-house Intake and Admin teams that do most of the work on every case.
• We provide you with support from a managing attorney and in-house legal teams with 20 years of experience.
• We create all the legal documents, cover letters, court forms, and pleadings for your cases; you finalize, add your experience and perspective, approve the final documents, and our staff will file and serve the documents.
• We leverage an online client portal to message clients, share documents, and schedule events and deadlines.
• No committees/bureaucracy/financial commitment. Access Legal Care handles all expenses.
• Work with like-minded professionals, enjoy a flexible work schedule.
• Be a part of a fast-growing law firm of a new breed.
• We have attorneys who can often provide hearing coverage when you are unable to for a particular hearing (You would be first option for coverage).
• Guaranteed weekly payout. We get money from the client and pay you.
• You can continue to maintain your own full-time law firm with your own clients, fees, etc. Our aim is to supplement your firm and increase your income, not replace it.
For immediate consideration, please send your resume and apply. We would love to talk to you to discuss your qualifications and share more about Access Legal Care, and how we work with dependable attorneys as co-counsel on the above types of matters, and how you can supplement your business with additional cases and no commitment or risk.
• Must be licensed and in good standing to practice law in any U.S. state where you intend to provide legal representation for our clients.
• Ideal candidate will have 3 or more years of experience.
• You MUST have 3 years experience in family law and must want to handle family law cases primarily.
• This is a Remote Position except hearings, unless by Zoom.
Access Legal Care is a law firm that provides free legal consultations and affordable legal services, often with limited-scope assistance, to lower and moderate income people throughout America. Access Legal Care has redesigned legal services by combining experienced legal teams with technology, to solve complex issues with easy, affordable solutions.
Job Types: Part-time, Contract
See below. Please complete and submit.